New possibilities. Only possible on ST-2.
We are thrilled to unveil our newest release, which prioritizes safety in hunting – a topic that has long been a concern for the governing bodies in most countries. Additionally, we have enhanced the screen size by up to 67% (depending on your ceiling height) to provide exceptional opportunities for bird and clay shooting.
You already have one of our simulators and want to know more about PRICING? Please get in touch, we will be happy to help you!
Click HERE to know what was introduced in Release 6.0.
Enhanced safety module
At Marksman, we understand that becoming a better shooter goes beyond just hitting your target. That’s why we have taken our commitment to safety and ethics to the next level with our enhanced safety module for BIG GAME shooting.
We want to ensure that our users not only improve their skills, but also make responsible and ethical choices in the field.
Our enhanced safety module takes your shooting experience to the next level by providing instant feedback on the safety of your shot, taking into account your surroundings, your neighbors, and any other potential hazards.
67% higher projected image
With our XL option, you can now aim higher than ever before! Achieving a ratio of 8:3 to 16:10, this feature is adjustable to you ceiling height and allows you to take your shots to new heights, literally. Perfect for targeting those elusive birds or clays.
Our simulators have never been more adaptable with our 3 new configurations: CLASSIC, PRO, and ULTRA. No matter the size of your space, we’ll find a way to optimize it for an enriched experience – from a 3m-wide to 8m-wide screen and a 2.2m-high to 5m-high ceiling.
More diverse and larger silhouettes
Our latest release brings an exciting update to our customizable silhouettes. With the ability to accommodate larger 5*5m images, you can now take your shooting experience to a whole new level. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or just starting out, the increased diversity of targets means that there is something for everyone. With the option to add up to 99 different silhouettes, including many new ones in this latest release, you’ll never run out of options. So get ready to aim higher, aim better, and take your skills to the next level with our enhanced customizable silhouette feature.
More than 1000 scenarios to choose from
Get ready for an adrenaline-fueled adventure with our latest release! Our revamped scenarios will transport you to new and exciting hunting grounds, complete with specially-designed options for our XL users. With over 1000 scenarios to choose from, you’ll never run out of new challenges to take on. From the heart-pumping thrill of a big game hunt to the precision required for bird and clay shooting, there’s something for everyone. Whether you’re a seasoned shooter or just starting out, our simulator offers a truly immersive experience that will keep you coming back for more. So what are you waiting for? Come and explore the possibilities with ST-2.
And so much more.
Apart from the main points described above, we have been doing some other improvements that were asked by many:
- Replay: manual stepping should always pass by time 0.00s i.e. time of firing;
- Adjusting scales: wild boar and red deer smaller, hunter somewhat larger;
- In Hit position view: showing target speed at impact for bullet targets as well (previously only for shot targets);
- Fast-key: A/G/X (Aiming point, Gray out and X-Ray) global settings instead of per scenario;
- Fast-keys: new shortcut keys shift+ctrl+(C/X/Z/F/R) to Copy/X-mirror/Z-mirror/Flip-start-stop/Randomize subscene;
- Fast key: Q (“dogs barking” is a global setting);
- Fast-key: W (roe deer stops);
- BIG GAME: new columns to “select discipline” list, using icons to indicate Random Animal/Random Subscene/Safety module;
- DRIVEN mode: support for shrinking the toolbar (so it will fit on screen) if we run in driven mode;
- Removed the possibility to shoot at Sporting/clay pigeons with bullets;
- Fix: Driven birds at steep angles leads to strange analyse results;
- Improved the bottom info table in Hit view and Tracking view for DRIVEN;
- In discipline settings menu, command lines are now window buttons.
We hope you will enjoy all the benefits of this new release!
We will be launching soon our education program. Stay tuned on our social media pages!