Marksman Training Systems is a small start-up that develops and produces the most advanced and most accurate shooting simulator worldwide, both for sport shooters and hunters. Working within our team, you will be a big part of our innovations and have a large responsibility from beginning to the end of a project. Your work will make a tangible difference. We are fast growing and expect to take you with us on that journey.
We are looking for a C++ junior developer to join our team. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop our current and next generation of shooting simulators. You have studied computer science and have some experience in programming.
We strive to write code we can be proud of. You will test your code, identify errors, and iterate to ensure quality code, working in our team with hardware and software engineers.
- Experience in C++ and Microsoft Windows programming
- Experience in concurrent and real-time programming
- Understanding of UI/UX design
- Understanding of code versioning tools (Git/SVN)
- Interest in latest development tools
- Interest in 3D graphics, 3D coordinate systems and calculations
- Fluent in English and Swedish
- 0-5 years of development experience
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits: